(1) The hose should not bend excessively or at the root, at least at 1.5 times its diameter, when it is moving or stationary.
(2) When the hose moves to the extreme position, it should not be pulled too tightly and should be relatively relaxed.
(3) Avoid torsional deformation of rubber hose as far as possible;
(4) Rubber hoses should be as far away from thermal radiation components as possible, and heat insulation panels should be used when necessary.
(5) External damage of the hose should be avoided, such as long-term friction with the surface of the component in use.
(6) If the weight of the hose causes excessive deformation, support shall be provided.